- Noticeable improvement in crash rates and severity
- Decision Driving Assessment: Improved Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Adaptive Scenarios: Identify Problems Early
- Immersion: Higher Cognitive Engagement
Improve Driver Recruitment and Hiring
- Identify & predict probable behavior improving candidate selection and remediation processes.
- Attract more qualified drivers who want to be assured that your company is invested their career development
Increase Driver Retention
- Effective training reduces turnover and reduces new hire washout.
- Quicker Proficiency: Earning Paycheck Earlier
- Less Time Away for Training
- Reduced Driver Irritation and Frustration
Improve Fuel Efficiency
- Sustained improvement in MPG fleet-wide translates to significant operational cost savings
- Immediate MPG Performance Feedback
- Progressive Shifting Best Practices
- Speed Management Skills
Reduce CSA Violations and Fines
- Increase regulatory compliance with initial, recurring and remedial compliance training
- Reduce violations due to speeding and observable vehicle defects.
- Reduce exposure to inspections, which reduces exposure to CSA points.
- Curricula based on CSA BASIC categories and violation weighting
Optimize Training Cycle Time
- Integrated, tailored curriculum evaluates & trains to critical knowledge, based on trainee’s knowledge/skill gaps.
- Quality driven approach provides tailored curricula at the driver level.
- Student throughput optimized