Effectively train drivers of passenger shuttles, transit vehicles, utility vans and service vehicles.
The L3 DeliverySim™ is designed to help prepare transit operators with the knowledge, skills and attitude they need to successfully operate a paratransit or delivery vehicle. Simulation allows drivers to navigate city, country and suburban streets; day and night conditions; poor weather; and experience mechanical problems.
Build situational awareness and driving skills, all in a risk-free environment. Add custom challenges instantly to assess new and experienced drivers.
Driving Simulator BenefitsSimulation training allows practice of critical decision-making skills and reinforces positive decision making, situation and spacial awareness in a realistic, risk-free environment.
Enhances initial driver training, periodic training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions.
Our customers have significantly reduced preventable accidents and the severity of the accidents.
Improve Fuel Efficiency
Lower operational costs through better fuel efficiency. Realize fuel savings through better fuel management training.
Reduces Vehicle Costs
Minimize maintenance and damage to company-owned vehicles. Training on the simulator keeps your vehicles on the road and earning revenue.
Improve Driver Retention
Complete, consistent, objective feedback on performance gives drivers the skills and confidence to drive more safely and more efficiently.
Flexible Delivery Options
Include fixed site installation in a building or fully mobile training unit in a trailer or truck. Trailer options available to outfit in a mobile driver training unit complete with on-site classroom and instructors.
- Users can choose from a variety of predefined delivery fleet vehicle configurations
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads.
- Commercial vehicle cab creates a realistic learning environment that includes a driving seat, steering wheel, brake, clutch and accelerator pedals to enhance realism and achieve better retention.
- Realistic transit fleet vehicle transmission
- Realistic vehicle dynamics including 21 DOF vehicle model