Immersive, cost-effective simulation-based training system for firefighters and emergency responders.
Provides hands-on, experiential training for first responders, offering experience without risks to people or equipment
The compact, ergonomic design of the FireSim™ driving simulator replicates emergency vehicle driving compartment.
FireSim™ accurately simulates emergency vehicle operations adjusting to size, weight, turning radius, tire and suspension characteristics for emergency vehicles that it simulates.Watch Demo Request Product Guide
Driving Simulator BenefitsSimulation training allows practice of critical decision-making skills and reinforces positive decision making, situation and spacial awareness in a realistic, risk-free environment.
Enhances initial cadet training, refresher training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions.
Our customers have significantly reduced preventable crashes and the severity of the crashes.
After Action Reviews
Training scenarios recorded with the ability to analyze, instruct, and reinforce proper responses and techniques.
Reduces Equipment Costs
Minimize maintenance and damage to emergency vehicles. Training on the simulator keeps frees up your emergency vehicles for service.
Improve Driver Retention
Complete, consistent, objective feedback on performance gives drivers the skills and confidence to drive more safely and more efficiently.
Flexible Delivery Options
Include fixed site installation in a building or fully mobile training unit in a trailer or truck. Trailer options available to outfit in a mobile driver training unit complete with on-site classroom and instructors.
Public Safety Funding and GrantsClick to view current programs for procuring Public Safety grants for your agency.
- Student can choose between various fire truck apparatus, first responder or EMT vehicles with optional interchangeable driving station for E350 ambulance.
- Create and train in various medical, fire, or hazmat response scenarios.
- Realistic graphics to teach scene size-up and staging of apparatus.
- Practice collision-avoidance techniques while driving to the scene of a fire.
- Train drivers to anticipate hazards with emergency response techniques for all types of driving situations
- Allows fire departments to screen and qualify potential hires and improve new-hire and career-employee driving skills
- Combine classroom instruction, computer-based training and interactive simulation with coaching by skilled industry professionals
- Reduces training time; industry experts concur one hour of simulation training is the equivalent of up to four hours of “behind-the-wheel” instruction
- Prepares your drivers, through specific scenarios, to handle extreme situations without risk to personnel or property
- Touchscreen interface for intuitive control of the system settings and training scenarios
- Instructor Operator Station (IOS) included for effective management of training objectives, scenarios, and malfunction simulation.
- Scenario difficulty can be adjusted to accommodate any experience level. Easily reproduce and rehearse unique driving situations.
- Numerous scenarios covering a wide variety of training objectives
- Vehicle, autonomous traffic, and environment libraries covering a wide variety of geographic settings and conditions
- After action review (AAR) and playback capability
- Collection and reporting of scoring data
- Performance assessment tools and replay/de-brief software enhance training effectiveness.
- Our reconfigurable Glass Dash allows the PatrolSim™ to load different vehicle types (synthetic gauges and instrumentation giving greater flexibility and upgradability).
- Change the weather conditions (rain, snow, ice and fog), road/traffic environment to urban, suburban, rural, mountains, motorway, desert and the lighting conditions to day, night or twilight.
- The Glass Console allows the instructor control of the simulator via touch screen at the Operators Console (OpCon) and gives operators simple and quick control to change vehicle type.
- High resolution visual display system with 4K-Ready LED LCD displays
- A sharp and visually accurate 180° field-of-view creates an immersive driving environment
- State-of-the-art simulation software delivers sharp visuals to enhance learning objectives.
- Enhanced graphics engine capability enables population of more vehicles and objects per scenario.
Emergency Vehicle Design
- Users can choose from a variety of predefined emergency vehicle configurations using different fire trucks, fire engines, ambulance, battalion chief trucks, etc.
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads.
- Emergency vehicle cab creates a realistic learning environment that includes a driving seat, steering wheel, brake, clutch and accelerator pedals to enhance realism and achieve better retention.
- Realistic emergency vehicle transmission
- Realistic vehicle dynamics including 21 DOF vehicle model