Cost-effective simulation-based training system for firefighters and emergency responders.
Provides hands-on, experiential training for first responders, offering experience without risks to people or equipment
The compact, ergonomic design of the FireSim™ driving simulator replicates emergency vehicle driving compartment.
FireSim™ accurately simulates emergency vehicle operations adjusting to size, weight, turning radius, tire and suspension characteristics for emergency vehicles that it simulates.
Driving Simulator BenefitsSimulation training allows practice of critical decision-making skills and reinforces positive decision making, situation and spacial awareness in a realistic, risk-free environment.
Enhances initial cadet training, refresher training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions.
Our customers have significantly reduced preventable crashes and the severity of the crashes.
After Action Reviews
Training scenarios recorded with the ability to analyze, instruct, and reinforce proper responses and techniques.
Reduces Equipment Costs
Minimize maintenance and damage to emergency vehicles. Training on the simulator keeps frees up your emergency vehicles for service.
Improve Driver Retention
Complete, consistent, objective feedback on performance gives drivers the skills and confidence to drive more safely and more efficiently.
Flexible Delivery Options
Include fixed site installation in a building or fully mobile training unit in a trailer or truck. Trailer options available to outfit in a mobile driver training unit complete with on-site classroom and instructors.
“Emergency vehicle operation is important, but arriving safely is a critical task. The operation of a patrol car or other emergency response vehicle must go hand in hand with proper decision making skills. The addition of a driving simulator to our well established emergency vehicle operator course has provided the opportunity to teach decision making skills at a level that cannot be replicated safely in the real world.”
This training tool is receiving nothing but 5 stars for its benefits.
- Users can choose from a variety of predefined emergency vehicle configurations using different fire trucks, fire engines, ambulance, battalion chief trucks, etc.
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads.
- Emergency vehicle cab creates a realistic learning environment that includes a driving seat, steering wheel, brake, clutch and accelerator pedals to enhance realism and achieve better retention.
- Realistic emergency vehicle transmission
- Realistic vehicle dynamics including 21 DOF vehicle model