Immersive simulation-based training system for emergency vehicle operations training.
Provides hands-on, experiential training for patrol officers, offering experience without risks to people or equipment
The compact, ergonomic design of the PatrolSim™ driving simulator is a replica of an actual commercial vehicle driving compartment.
PatrolSim™ accurately simulates the vehicle’s physical and functional characteristics. It also adjusts to the size, weight, turning radius, tire and suspension characteristics for each vehicle that it simulates.
Law Enforcement Driving Simulator BenefitsSimulation training allows practice of critical decision-making skills and reinforces positive decision making, situation and spacial awareness in a realistic, risk-free environment.
Enhances initial driver training, periodic training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions.
Our customers have significantly reduced preventable accidents and the severity of the accidents.
Improve Fuel Efficiency
Lower operational costs through better fuel efficiency. Realize fuel savings through better fuel management training.
Reduces Vehicle Costs
Minimize maintenance and damage to company-owned vehicles. Training on the simulator keeps your vehicles on the road and earning revenue.
Improve Driver Retention
Complete, consistent, objective feedback on performance gives drivers the skills and confidence to drive more safely and more efficiently.
Flexible Delivery Options
Include fixed site installation in a building or fully mobile training unit in a trailer or truck. Trailer options available to outfit in a mobile driver training unit complete with on-site classroom and instructors.
Public Safety Funding and GrantsClick to view current programs for procuring Public Safety grants for your agency.
- Touchscreen interface for intuitive control of the system settings and training scenarios
- Instructor Operator Station (IOS) included for effective management of training objectives, scenarios, and malfunction simulation.
- Scenario difficulty can be adjusted to accommodate any experience level. Easily reproduce and rehearse unique driving situations.
- Numerous scenarios covering a wide variety of training objectives
- Vehicle, autonomous traffic, and environment libraries covering a wide variety of geographic settings and conditions
- After action review (AAR) and playback capability
- Collection and reporting of scoring data
- Performance assessment tools and replay/de-brief software enhance training effectiveness.
- Our reconfigurable Glass Dash allows the PatrolSim™ to load different vehicle types (synthetic gauges and instrumentation giving greater flexibility and upgradability).
- Change the weather conditions (rain, snow, ice and fog), road/traffic environment to urban, suburban, rural, mountains, motorway, desert and the lighting conditions to day, night or twilight.
- The Glass Console allows the instructor control of the simulator via touch screen at the Operators Console (OpCon) and gives operators simple and quick control to change vehicle type.
- Users can choose from a variety of predefined vehicle configurations using different combinations of tractor, trailer, engine, transmission, axle, etc.
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads.
- Commercial vehicle cab creates a realistic learning environment that includes a driving seat, steering wheel, brake, clutch and accelerator pedals to enhance realism and achieve better retention.
- Realistic commercial vehicle transmission
- Realistic vehicle dynamics including 21 DOF vehicle model