At the end of the day, our clients are not looking to buy training or technology; they are looking to operate more safely and more efficiently to help lower costs and retain qualified drivers.
Capabilities & FeaturesThe sky's the limit with robust authoring capabilities to design your training scenarios exactly how you want with:
- Vehicle types, including sedans, SUVs, sports cars, trucks, fire trucks, ambulances, school buses, transit buses, coaches, vans, law enforcement vehicles, taxis, and tractor-trailers.
- Weather patterns, including rain, ice, snow, fog, night, wind and sun glare.
- Other visual stimuli, including traffic signs, traffic signals, barricades, cones, fire hydrants, bicycles, skateboards, motorcycles, men, women, children, dogs, cows, and deer.
- Events, including fire, smoke, and explosive animations
Extensive Object Library
We have an extensive library of over 300 objects for you to add to your scenarios including vehicles, trees, pedestrians, signage, and much more. This vast selection allows you to truly customize your training.
Choices include suburban, freeway, rural and driving range settings. Optional environments include urban, swamp, Middle East, driving track and skid pad.
Benefits of Scenario Builder for Driving Simulators
- Build customized driving simulator scenarios quickly and efficiently, with no computer programming experience needed.
- Build geotypical scenarios for accident remediation, employment prescreening for new drivers and targeted training for existing drivers.
- Easily and affordably create driver training content for classroom presentations.
- Add new simulated challenges to accommodate any experience level.
- Control the sequence and timing of event triggering.
- View scenarios from any angle, including top-down view for vehicle positioning.
- Create scenarios on a separate PC and transfer the information to the simulator with a flash drive.
- Compatible with any standard desktop or notebook PC with 3D graphics capability.