SkillSet™ Software tests the driver’s response to tough situations. Through proper assessment and training, drivers can improve their decision-making process and become skilled at recognizing and managing risk.
- Instantly replay, review, and discuss a driver’s performance.
- Clearly define criteria to facilitate a fair and consistent evaluation.
- Consistent, tangible results across multiple instructors.
- Tailor training to improve individual aptitude or group certification.
- Instructors spend more time training and less time capturing results.
- Group reports facilitate evaluation of individuals, relative to the group.
- Bottom line: Improved safety training will reduce accidents and increase your ROI.
Pre-screen hiring, post-accident remediation, benchmarking decision-making skills within an entire fleet of drivers, targeted training for experienced drivers and back/dock tractor-trailer
Variety of scenarios
Designed to test judgement, drivers encounter suburban and highway surroundings, intersection protocols, railroad crossings, as well as vehicles and pedestrians behaving dangerously
Training Measurement ToolsSkillSet™ Software tests and reports on the following driver events:
Startup & Shutdown Procedures
- Vehicle in motion prior to engine start
- Park brake not set prior to engine start
- Attempt to start engine when brake air pressure is low
- Failure to adjust rearview mirrors
- Seatbelt not fastened prior to motion
- Park brake not set prior to engine shutdown
- Failure to complete assigned route
Essential Training Skills
Backing Up & Turning
- Excessive speed
- Improper positioning
- Failure to use hazard lights
- Improper use of turn signals
- Collision due to weather
- Collision due to speed
- Collision due to any malfunctions
- Driving on curbs
- Following too close
- Failure to stop or yield in intersection
- Exceeding posted speed limit
- Speed too high for existing conditions
- Hard braking
- Vehicle rolling backwards
- Engine stall
- Riding brake or clutch
Learning Management System FeaturesSkillSet™ software includes a Learning Management System (LMS) which enables the instructor to:
- Schedule classes
- Preload student data and class assignments
- Review student performance data
- Incorporate data from multiple simulator
- Access previous scoring data and reports.