We've Got You Covered 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
L-3 Driver is committed to providing our clients with the very best customer service possible. We are continually searching out ways to be more responsive to clients’ concerns and ideas for improvements. L-3 Driver accomplishes this through making Customer Service Technical Support available to clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Whether clients are training during normal business hours, on weekends or after hours, if help is needed, L-3 Driver technicians are available to answer questions about the operation of the simulator at any time.
Full Service Warranty
L-3 Driver Customers are entitled to a one year full service warranty which is included in the price of the simulator. At the time of sale, the client can opt to purchase four (4) additional years of full service warranty in addition to the first paid up year.
Full Service Warranty provisions:
- Repair or replacement of defective parts & components
- The costs for shipping parts out and bringing them back from the Client’s location
- On-Site field service support for labor and repairs when necessary
- Toll Free Customer Service Phone Support 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Remote diagnostics
- Free software and hardware updates
- Discounted software and hardware upgrades
If the client’s warranty has lapsed, maintenance options are still available:
- Discounted repair parts and components (shipping paid by Client) as follows:
- COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) Items – Cost + 20% handling
- L-3 Driver Proprietary Items – 30% off of list price
- 30% discount off of software & hardware update/upgrade list prices (shipping paid by Client)
- 30% discount off of on-site Field Service Technician labor (Travel expenses billed to Client at cost)
- Customer Service Technical Phone Support (1-800-595-5740) 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Remote diagnostics
All L-3 Driver Customer Service Technicians are 100% qualified to respond to any customer concern. All technicians have worked in the production of the simulators for a minimum of one year (the majority have 5+ years of experience) and have the skills and expertise necessary to troubleshoot and resolve any issue that comes up with the simulator.
Basic training is included in the price of the simulator and covers basic operation and maintenance instructions. At the time of installation, L-3 Driver provides a demonstration of system startup and shutdown, troubleshooting and calibration techniques. We provide Customer Service Technical Support contact information (1-800-595-5740) and conduct a system demonstration (if desired by customer). Additional training packages are available for purchase that can be tailored to provide a curriculum aimed at clients’ specific training needs.